Sunday, February 1, 2009

Meet Murphy. . . The Newest Member of the Family!

Introducing. . . MURPHY! We adopted Murphy today. He is a little over 1 year old and on Friday evening he was turned in by his owner to The Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership. She was moving, and could not take him with her. He is a mixed breed. We aren't even sure what he is a mixture of, but he sure did steal our hearts! After our home visit and approval, Murphy came to live with us today! He's a great sport. The boys LOVE him, and Quinn can't stop saying "Doggie"! He even tried to share his sippy cup with him!

2 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Oh my gosh, Nichole! He's adorable! I'm so happy for you guys...I know you had a rough time losing your other dogs. I can't imagine.

Enjoy and I'll see you Thursday!

Courtney

carib said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for all of you! He's really cute! I don't know what my kids would do without our dogs!
Cari