Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm Really Scared

Cade: Daddy, I'm really scared!

Michael: What are you scared about, Cade?

Cade: Two things. First, I'm really scared that in 5 billion years, the sun will destroy the earth.

Michael: You don't need to worry about that Cade. We will all be long gone by then. We will all be in Heaven.

Cade: Well, the second thing is something that is REALLY bad.

Michael: What's that?

Cade: The scariest thing of all is. . . that when I'm a grown-up. I have to eat grown-up food.

For those of you who know Cade and his eating habits, you know that to him, this probably really is worse than the sun destroying the earth!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

HAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I have nothing more to say!!! Laughing too hard to type much. I think I will pick myself up off of the floor now.
Love it.

katink175 said...

Okay, that's the funniest thing I have heard all day. I love it...Cade is awesome! :-)