Friday, July 31, 2009

Fort Wayne Children's Zoo

We went to Fort Wayne and spent the day with my cousin, Cari and her kids, Mallory and Michael. We had a great time! Thanks for such a great day Cari!
This is the Ostrich that tried to eat Quinn's shoe. Just ask him about it! He'll tell you! Quinn LOVED these goats. I couldn't get over it. He just kept going from goat to goat and having these very serious conversations with them! Below. . . well, this is Mallory and what she is doing I'm not sure, but every time I look at this picture I crack up laughing, so I had to include it! She was brushing this little goat and all of a sudden stopped and took a peek to see what was going on back there!

How do you get 4 kids to sit still and look at the camera at the same time. . .you don't! But, here is our best effort! Michael, Cade, Quinn and Mallory!







No comments: