Friday, October 23, 2009

Gatlinburg Trip

We recently spent a long weekend in Gatlinburg, TN with The Dettmans and Frenchs. (No kiddos, just adults.) We had a great time. Our first night down there, Michael and I stayed in Knoxville and had a great dinner with Trevor, Jamie and Landry Beaver. It was nice to sit and relax and talk after a long drive! The next morning after heading to The University of Tennessee to capture a picture of "Peyton Manning Pass" (below) for Cade, we headed to the Pigeon Forge/Sevierville/Gatlinburg area. We had a great weekend. The girls hit the spa and tea room while the boys golfed, we had some great dinners out. Michael and I went horseback riding. But one of the highlights for me, was seeing a mama bear and baby bear in their natural habitat. . . Smoky Mtn. National Park. I couldn't believe how close they came to the car! AMAZING!
Peyton Manning Pass.
Michael's horse. . . "Nellie", and my horse. . . "Daisy"!




Posted by Picasa
The friendly bears!
Dina, Jenn and I at the Wild Plum Tea Room. . . which was FABULOUS!

No comments: