Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Blessings

I am sitting here getting caught up on all the blogs of my friends, getting phone calls and emails from other friends, and getting messages passed on to me from my hubby's Facebook friends. (Yes, I still refuse to create a profile for those of you Facebook-ers who are urging me to do so! I will continue to live vicariously through my hubby!) Quinn is sitting on my lap with his hair sticking up (looking like a Who from Whoville, I might add) and just "chatting" to "Ma-ma". I can hear Michael and Cade working on a puzzle in the other room. And I am feeling overwhelmingly blessed. We are surrounded by people that we love. And by surrounded, I don't necessarily mean that these people live in our house, in our town, or in our state. Many of you do, but we have friends scattered everywhere in this great country of ours that mean so much to us. At MOPS a few weeks ago we had this exact conversation about how blessed we feel by friends, and that feeling just has not passed. So THANK YOU to all of you who have loved, supported and prayed with us and for us. We've valued and appreciated every moment. I pray that your Christmas is filled with special blessings, and a constant reminder that what Christmas is really about is God sending us his Son! That is the true blessing. Merry Christmas!

No comments: