Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Health Update!

For those of you keeping up with the health of the Ferguson Boys. . . here is your update! Whew. . . it was a solid 10 days of misery, but everyone is finally well again! Cade is over his horrible cold. . . then pink eye. . . then the flu. Quinn is over his pink eye (I tried my best, but he did get it from his brother - even with the quarantine of Cade). Michael is over his strep throat. I think God knows that Moms don't get sick days, so I have been spared (at least temporarily) from any of this disgusting stuff. This has been quite a stretch. Normally the whole family is very healthy. You know it's bad when the receptionist at the pediatrician jokes and tells you that you need a "Frequent Visitor" punch card!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am gald everyone is once agian is healthy! I feel your pain sister. We have had our fair share (or should I say more than FAIR share!) illness this season as well. I feel your pain! I am just glad it is over.