Friday, January 9, 2009

Waiting For Big Brother





Every day around 3:15, Quinn and I will go sit on our steps and watch for Cade to come home on the bus. Yesterday, around 1:30, I heard Quinn jabbering out by the door. I turned the corner, and there he was, all sweet and innocent sitting on the steps. When I asked what he was doing, he said "Bubba" and pointed at the window. Then he patted the step beside him . . .he was saving my spot for me. How sweet! He even stayed there while I ran and got the camera. Poor little guy. . . he wasn't thrilled when I told him "Bubba" wouldn't be home for about 2 hours!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That is so cute...What a sweetie boy!

Julie said...

How sweet!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Ha!!! I'm laughing about the comment you just left me...glad I could help curb your appetite! :)

Courtney