Saturday, August 21, 2010

Quinn's Lego Fire Station


For those of you that know the story, please excuse me as I retell to those interested parties. So Quinn had birthday money left from his birthday. One day we were at Target in the lego section, and he asked if he could buy a lego firetruck. I told him yes, that we could get his birthday money from home and the next time we came to Target, we would get his firetruck. Well, we got his money, and returned. I picked up the lego firetruck I THOUGHT he wanted. $20. Perfect. Oh no. . . He said. "Not that one. . . THAT one." As he is pointing to the $80 deluxe fire STATION with 2 TRUCKS. Whew. Needless to say I ended up getting it for him. I had to shell out 1/2, but the poor kid gets all of Cade's old toys, and we rarely buy him something new. So, I had to splurge on him. He plays with this thing CONSTANTLY! Well worth my $40!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: