Saturday, August 28, 2010

Safety Day


Quinn and I went to Westfield's Safety Day. He was SOOOOOOO excited to see all the fire trucks. I mean honestly. Quinn's my little talker, but he was in AWE! When he realized that the man that was helping him in the fire truck was an actual Fireman, he was speechless. He turned into this quiet, shy little guy. Then the Fireman asked if he wanted to go to the cab up top on the back of the big ladder truck. He was so excited! But, (and I have to say, this was almost a tear jerker for me) when he saw the fireman's jacket I could tell what he wanted. He waited until the fireman wasn't looking and looked at me and pointed at it. I asked him what he wanted and he pointed to the jacket again. I said, you need to use your words. . .do you want to put it on? "Yes." He said, all quiet! I told him to go ask, but he was so shy he couldn't! So, I asked for him. Needless to say, it was priceless, and I am SO glad I had my camera!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: